No-Bake Adaptogenic Cookie Dough
It’s baking season! It’s hard to resist hot, fresh out of the oven cookies, we’ll admit, so that’s why this edible cookie dough recipe will be our bff in the kitchen during the next few weeks! It’s easy to make, satisfies our VERY strong sweet tooth, and is full of stress-managing adaptogens so you can stay energized & stress-free in the kitchen while baking up a storm!
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup smooth almond butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 scoops Energy blend
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Start by combining the coconut oil, almond butter, maple syrup and Energy blend in the bowl and mix it well until smooth.
- Add in the almond flour next and start mixing. Once the dough starts to look crumbly, add in the chocolate chips and continue mixing.
- Towards the end you will have to use your hands to mix the dough and create a nice, smooth dough ball. You can leave as is and enjoy or roll into bite sized balls for easy eating while baking!