Pumpkin Spice Turmeric Latte
PSL, meet P(T)SL. It’s time for a twist on this popular fall treat with a little turmeric kick✨ Turn your basic Pumpkin Spice Latte into your much needed joint pain reliever with adaptogens, CBD, and turmeric. Makes: 1 serving
Adapted from parsnipsandpastries.com
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1 scoop Revive CBD blend
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground clove
- 1/2 tablespoon honey or agave
- 1 teaspoon melted coconut oil
- Bring 1 cup of the almond milk to a simmer in a small saucepan.
- In a blender, blend the remaining 1/2 cup almond milk, pumpkin puree, coconut oil, honey/agave, and all of the spices. Blend well until completely mixed with no lumps of spices.
- Once the almond milk is simmering, slowly pour in about a 1/2 cup to blender. Blend well and stop, scraping down with a spatula to ensure everything is incorporated.
- Then, with the blender running, slowly blend in the rest of the almond milk. Blend at high-speed until frothy. Serve immediately with additional cinnamon sprinkled on top.