Recovery CBD + Chickpea (No Bake) Cookie Dough
Total Time: 10m
- 1 1/2 cups chickpeas or white beans (1 can, drained and rinsed very well) (250g after draining)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Just over 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup almond butter (If you use peanut butter, it will have a slight peanut butter cookie dough taste)
- Up to 1/4 cup almond milk (add until it reaches desired thickness)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (or a little less)
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 4 scoops of Recovery tea
Mix salt, baking soda, almond flour and Recovery tea in a separate bowl.
Blend chickpeas, vanilla extract, almond butter, and brown sugar in a food processor until smooth.
Add dry ingredients to the food processor and mix until combined.
Pour in almond milk and blend to desired thickness.
Stir in chocolate chips.