- CBD Tea
- Adaptogen Tea
- Sign in
RECIPE: Spiced Fall Cider with PT Energy
November 08, 2019
Colder days, longer nights and falling leaves might have you feeling nostalgic about summer. But we are here to brighten up this Autumn season for you with a comforting warm drink that will leave you excited for chillier days ahead!
Try a Spiced Fall Cider with Energy for all the cozy feels! We love this delicious cider with the added benefits of Reishi and Eleuthero!
Makes: 8 Servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 2 liters apple juice
- 1 T whole cloves
- 3 Cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 t Nutmeg
- 1/2 t Allspice
- 1 Orange, sliced w/ peel on
- 8 scoops of Energy (16 grams)
- Combine all ingredients except Energy in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Pour cider through a strainer and mix in a scoop of Energy before serving in your favorite mug!