Colder days, longer nights and falling leaves might have you feeling nostalgic about summer. But we are here to brighten up this Autumn season for you with a comforting warm drink that will leave you excited for chillier days ahead!
Try a Spiced Fall Cider with Energy for all the cozy feels! We love this delicious cider with the added benefits of Reishi and Eleuthero!
Makes: 8 Servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 2 liters apple juice
- 1 T whole cloves
- 3 Cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 t Nutmeg
- 1/2 t Allspice
- 1 Orange, sliced w/ peel on
- 8 scoops of Energy (16 grams)
- Combine all ingredients except Energy in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Pour cider through a strainer and mix in a scoop of Energy before serving in your favorite mug!