Free shipping on all orders over $50
RECIPE: Spiced Fall Cider with PT Energy
November 08, 2019
Colder days, longer nights and falling leaves might have you feeling nostalgic about summer. But we are here to brighten up this Autumn season for you with a comforting warm drink that will leave you excited for chillier days ahead!
Try a Spiced Fall Cider with Energy for all the cozy feels! We love this delicious cider with the added benefits of Reishi and Eleuthero!
Makes: 8 Servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 2 liters apple juice
- 1 T whole cloves
- 3 Cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 t Nutmeg
- 1/2 t Allspice
- 1 Orange, sliced w/ peel on
- 8 scoops of Energy (16 grams)
- Combine all ingredients except Energy in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Pour cider through a strainer and mix in a scoop of Energy before serving in your favorite mug!
Write a Letter
December 30, 2020
RECIPE: No-Bake Adaptogenic Cookie Dough
December 16, 2020
RECIPE: Hot Chocolate Focus Mix
December 04, 2020
Performance Tea 2020 Holiday Gift Guide Pt. 2
December 03, 2020
Performance Tea 2020 Holiday Gift Guide
December 02, 2020
RECIPE: Overnight Pumpkin Spice Turmeric Oatmeal
November 25, 2020
Put in the Effort
November 20, 2020
RECIPE: Pumpkin Spice Turmeric Latte
November 06, 2020
Adaptogenic Palisade Peach & Rhubarb Pie
October 01, 2020
RECIPE: Golden Turmeric Latte
August 06, 2020